Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bumgenius leading the way...again!!

So today while I was on twitter Bumgenius announced there new advertisement in Pregnancy magazine. Since I don't read Pregnancy magazine I would not of been aware of this add campaigne had they not mentioned it via twitter.We will get back to the advertisement shortly.
See the thing is Bumgenius is a cloth diaper manufacturer, in the cloth diaper world I would say they are golden standard in cloth diapers. They're also a gateway drug to other cloth diapers :) The thing about Bumgenius diapers is how super easy they are to use. Often referred to as Daddy and Grandparent friendly. They really are no more difficult then a disposable. The truth is when we started cloth diapering my local retailer suggested I pick out 3 different styles to try, so I did...BG 3.0, BG AIO and BG Organic...all Bumgenius. They worked, they did exactly what I had hoped, besides catching what they're ment to, they convinced Daddy that we could cloth diaper!! Since then we have crossed over to different brands, but our fail safe nighttime diaper remains Bumgenius 3.0. I could tell you all about Bumgenius but really if you're interested in cloth diapers you already know about Bumgenius. And if you're not and want to know more visit there website bumgenius.com
So back to the ad, which will appear in 3 different magazines. They are the first and only mainstream cloth diaper company I have heard of advertising in a magazine. My hope is that they're advertisement will draw attention to cloth diapers in general. I don't care what kind, just to get the word out there!! Bumgenius is a cloth diaper leader in many aspects. It doesn't matter if you like there product I am sure every cloth diaper mommy out there is just thrilled to know that there is soon to be a real advertisement out there for cloth diapers!! So this March go check out Pregnancy Magazine, Mothering Magazine, and Pregnancy and Newborn Magazine to see a real life Cloth Diaper Advertisement!!

1 comment:

  1. Really?! I found this blog by Googling about BumGenius, but felt compelled to add this comment. I would really add on that there are a TON of other GREAT cloth diapers out there. I would check www.nickisdiapers.com. They allow FREE trials. Just to help all the other new mommies out there find "the right one". In particular, there are others that are even more "Daddy Friendly" ones out there!!!!! A quick Google of "cloth diapers" will let you know about all the options!! Don't limit yourself, especially given the price!

    ReplyDelete